Questões de Concursos Engenheiro
Resolva Questões de Concursos Engenheiro Grátis. Exercícios com Perguntas e Respostas. Provas Online com Gabarito.
- 1 - Questão 19125. Inglês - Nível Superior - Engenheiro - IME - EB - 2011
- Mars was warm enough to sustain lakes three billion years ago during the Hesperian Epoch, a period that was previously thought to be too cold and arid to sustain water on the surface, suggested a research published this January in the journal Geology. Dr Nicholas Warner, from the Department of Earth Science Engineering, said: “Most of the research on Mars has focused on its early history and the recent past. Scientists had largely overlooked the Hesperian Epoch as it was thought that Mars was then a frozen wasteland. Excitingly, our study now shows that this middle period in Mars’ history was much more dynamic than we previously imagined.”Which of the following alternatives is WRONG, according to the passage?
- 2 - Questão 19126. Inglês - Nível Superior - Engenheiro - IME - EB - 2011
- The meaning of overlook in the passage is:
- 3 - Questão 19124. Inglês - Nível Superior - Engenheiro - IME - EB - 2011
- When I qualified as a military engineer, the wise old colonel who gave me my insignias said: “When you get to the front line, you will feel fear, but remember this: never fear the enemy, never fear the danger, only fear letting down those who have gone before you.”Which of the following comments could follow the previous scene?